Welcome to episode 3 of the FRR Books Podcast series on Max Stirner’s The Unique and its Property translated by Wolif Landstreicher. In this podcast we cover section 1.3 The Free. This episode is hosted by Cornelius, Chuck, and rydra wrong.
Discussed in this episode:
– How do we eat the profane? What have we held sacred that we no longer do?
– Fear! How do we develop an intimate relationship with fear! Another excuse to talk about surfing!
– Talk of shit! Another excuse for rydra to bring up Kundera
– Talk of Christianity being spread among the non-secular
– Dissolution of the object and the flavors of abstraction! There are many to choose from!
– We are in a sea of phenomenology says Cornelius!
– Children! Talk of Kids!
– Chuck says part of humanity is thinking of yourself in relation to an ideal human, we discuss this!
– Cornelius feels limited by society, even suffocated but she remains more interested in the physiology and bacteria living within human beings!
Editing and Sound by Chuck! His labor is visible! We recognize him!
Hosted by Cornelius, rydra wrong, and Chuck
Production by rydra wrong
Find the rest of the episodes at Free radical radio dot net