On its new website, the Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you an interview with the trap artist Dirti Lepra from Chile about music, anarchism and the social uprising.
The struggle is not only in the streets but in how we represent and inspire each other. The Anarchist Radio Berlin was with Dirti Lepra, a trap artist with whom we talked about why make music for dancing with social critique and revolutionary lyrics, his life experience through music, anarchism and the popular uprising.
Length: 31 min
Among our last audios you can find:
An interview from The Final Straw Radio with an anarchafeminist about the political and social situation in El Salvador
* An interview with an organizer of the first feminist Congress in Wroclaw, Poland
* The second part of a long conversation about Brazil and exile with two Brazilian activists living in Portugal
* The first part of a long conversation about Brazil and exile with two Brazilian activists living in Portugal
* A call for a Week of Solidarity with the Political Prisoners of the revolt in Chile: 13.-19.1.2020
* A feature about the first anniversary of the Yellow Vest Movement in France, from the perspective of Toulouse
* A series of audios from the social revolt in Chile
* An interview about the Brexit from an anarchist perspective and the situation in Great Britain
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are on Mastodon and Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!