On its new website, the Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you an interview about the ongoing social uprising in Slovenia, how it started, how it works in the context of covid-19 and how it could go forward.
As A-Radio Berlin we had the opportunity of talking to a comrade from the Federation for Anarchist Organizing (FAO) in Slovenia and Croatia. Amongst the topics were the ongoing social uprising in Slovenia, the dynamics and challenges of such a movement in the Covid-19 context, state repression and neonazi attacks as well as a comparison to the 2012/2013 uprising. Last but not least our comrade offers an analysis of the tactics used in the struggle and how to possibly go forward.
Length: 27:36 min
Among our last audios you can find:
* A jingle mobilizing to the resistance against the eviction of Syndikat in Berlin-Neukölln
* An interview on the new anarchist-run videohosting platform Kolektiva
* Anarchist Radio Berlin presents you An interview from The Final Straw Radio with a translator of the Anarchist Union of Afghanistan and Iran about the political context and ongoing struggles
* An audio from the Channel Zero Network with advice on how to improve your safety at street actions
* An interview with the trap artist Dirti Lepra from Chile about music, anarchism and the social uprising
* An interview from The Final Straw Radio with an anarchafeminist about the political and social situation in El Salvador
* An interview with an organizer of the first feminist Congress in Wroclaw, Poland
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are on Mastodon and Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings – in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!