From Coffee with Comrades
“Through Kinship, We are Strong” ft. the K’é Infoshop
Nov 3, 2020
This week, I sat down with Brandon, Jaiden, and Koi from the K’é Infoshop to talk about indigenous mutual aid, moving beyond anarchism, and kinship.
- Visit the K’é Infoshop’s
website, follow them on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook, and donate to their mutual aidefforts
the Navajo Nation, anarchism has indigenous roots,” The Nation, by Cecilia Nowell
- Election Spotify playlist put together by Rebel Steps
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud affiliate of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud part of the Rev Left Radio Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
– Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World” by Woody
– Interlude: “Indomitable ft. Northern Cree Singers” by DJ
– Outro: “Land Back ft. Boogey the Beat & Northern Voice” by
A Tribe Called Red